7 simple rules to connect to the Earth:
- Walk barefoot
- Eat the fruit supplied to you
- Rise and go down when the sun does
- Bake in the sun rays and whimper when
the cold winter breath whispers into your ear
- Grab some organic food and go out camping
- Lay in the grass and feel it grow. Fall asleep in it.
Try to talk to it.
- Remember Mother Nature is everyone’s Mother -
we are all connected.
Winter on the river. We’re so lucky to be living on a wild river! It’s breathtaking. The eagles have been visiting us!
<—- Drag the picture! —>
OMG IT ACTUALLY WORKED!
That’s actually really fucking cool!
I WAS JUST WAITING TO SEE A POST SO COOL LIKE THIS
NOW I CAN DIE IN PEACE
Glad to be in the warmth of my home today; working and watching the snow flutter softly from the sky (although I wish that it would just all out blizzard!). Now, time for a fresh cup of tea and another round of work-ola!
One more, just for good measure of course. :) (at Idaho State Capitol)
“To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.”
~ Thich Nhat Hanh
Page 1 of 127